Welcome to the CharSOL Grill blog!
Please feel free to comment at the end of each blog post or contact us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
- Something's coming... wp.me/p1nXba-5F 6 years ago
- Saving Lives Around the World wp.me/p1nXba-5p 6 years ago
- Build Your Own Solar Cooker! wp.me/p1nXba-5e 6 years ago
- It's a Grilling POLL! http://wp.me/p1nXba-55 6 years ago
- A Southern Classic http://wp.me/p1nXba-4U 6 years ago
Category Archives: Inventive Recipes
I’m very excited about this recipe today, folks! My mother still makes fillets wrapped in bacon to this very day. It is truly a great, tasty meal. Does anyone else remember being able to eat massive amounts of food as a kid? … Continue reading
Hola! A new recipe for the week (courtesy of Grilling.com). How often do you grill dessert? Check out this simple idea that brings out the sweet subtle flavors of fruit just by throwin’ them on the grill. Quick, simple, and a … Continue reading
Hey Y’all! I have to share with you this fantastic recipe that is aesthetically pleasing, creative, healthy, fun to make as well as delicious (courtesy of Chris Lilly and Grilling.com). My kind of food and it’s sure to make an … Continue reading